Clerici Building, Oxford Brookes University

In 2015, BGS Architects commenced refurbishment of the remaining 1950’s buildings that made up the original Oxford Technical College now Oxford Brookes University. The Clerici building now provides formal and informal learning space, a new lecture theatre, the multi-functional Sir Kenneth Wheare Hall, and an improved entrance area; creating a new gateway to the campus. 

2018 / £23M / 10,000m²
"...LOVELY WITHOUT BEING POMPOUS, WITHOUT BEING ABSURB, BUT BEING PRACTICAL AND REALLY RATHER BEAUTIFUL.""
- Jon Snow, Newsreader
Speaking at the Opening Event 2019
AWARDS
/ 2018

Oxford Preservation Trust Award
RICS 'Design Through Innovation' Award / highly commended